Thursday, October 22, 2009

Interview



Last night went over to Nate's again, this time for Mexican food and Sangria. It was delicious. There were about 10 of us. Met some more people living in Buenos Aires. I love hearing about people's stories of why they are in Buenos Aires. And I love meeting people from all over the world. I was the first one to leave since I had class early this morning and an interview (teaching English). I left at 1 am. Things happen very late around here.

The interview went well today. They are going to call me when they have something. The school said this year things are slow due to the economy. Companies are not putting money into English classes for their employees. I have another interview scheduled next week with a different school. Also, still crossing my fingers for my tennis idea : )

Tonight, I'm going to a bar for a Birthday Party. I'm looking forward to starting the weekend with some dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment