Friday, October 16, 2009

Tennis teaching Interview

I had an interview today for a tennis teaching position in Nunez, 1/2 hour bus ride from where I'm staying. I didn't meet with the correct contact, but with someone else. He told me it would be difficult for me to teach since I do not speak much Spanish and not many people speak English. He said I looked good, but still it would be difficult...hahahaha. He was impressed I played for a University. I have an idea though....hopefully it will work. I don't want to jinx myself, so I will save it for a later post : )
I am determined to learn Spanish now. I'm curious to see how much I will know after a month.

I FINALLY have wifi! The lovely woman I'm staying with had it installed today. She is so kind. I feel settled into a place. I finally unpacked everything out of my suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment