Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last day at PIL

Yesterday was my last day at work. I was OK until my boss came to wish me well and say goodbye. Then, I was a mess and couldn't control the emotions. People kept making me cry....ahhh. Obviously, if I were leaving for another job, it would be different. But, I'm going to another country all by myself and people are worried for my safety, totally understandable. At the end of the day, I walked through the building and waved bye to everyone and it felt good walking out those doors. I have new doors to open now : )
Nada, Ivana, and Marko came over last night. We sat around the kitchen table just chit chatting. We had tea, fruit, nuts, and ice cream....I know, a weird combination.

The packing is still in progress.....it's like a project trying to make everything fit into 2 suitcases. I'm trying to be as simple as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment